Have you ever wondered how to disassemble your Infinity massage chair? It can be a little tricky, but we’re here to show you how! In just a few simple steps, you’ll have your chair apart and ready for cleaning or repair. So don’t hesitate any longer – let’s get started!
you need to know how to reassemble the chair. There are a few things you’ll need to have on hand before you start disassembling your Infinity massage chair:
- Flat head screwdriver
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Towel or blanket (optional)
- A pair of pliers
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow in order to disassemble your Infinity massage chair:
1. Start by removing the screws from the base of the chair using a Phillips head screwdriver.
2. Next, remove the two bolts that are holding the backrest in place. Again, use a Phillips head screwdriver for this.
3. Carefully remove the backrest from the chair. You may need to wiggle it a bit to get it loose.
4. Once the backrest is removed, you’ll see the massage rollers. Use a flat head screwdriver to remove the screws that are holding them in place.
5. Once the screws are removed, you can carefully take the massage rollers out of the chair.
6. The last step is to remove the armrests. There are two screws holding each armrest in place. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove them.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully disassembled your Infinity massage chair.
The massage mechanisms are located in the backrest of the chair. Use a flat head screwdriver to remove the screws that are holding them in place, and then carefully take them out of the chair.
If you’ll be storing the chair for any length of time, it’s best to keep all of the parts in a safe, dry place. A storage shed or garage would be ideal.
Be sure to take your time and follow the instructions carefully. It’s also a good idea to have a friend or family member help you with the disassembly process, as it can be a bit tricky.
Most importantly, don’t force anything – if something feels like it’s stuck, it probably is. Gently wiggle and jiggle until it comes loose.
Yes, you can wash the fabric covers. They are machine-washable and can be tumble-dried on low heat.
No, you shouldn’t need any special tools. There should be a pair of pliers, a flat head screwdriver, and aPhillips head screwdriver.
If your chair is not working, the first thing you should check is the power and remote cords. If they are not plugged in properly, the chair will not work. If the cords are plugged in but the chair still does not work, check the outlet where you have your chair plugged in.
Make sure that the outlet has power and that the chair is plugged in correctly. If the outlet has power and the chair is plugged in properly but the chair still does not work, there may be a problem with the fuse. Unplug the chair and turn off the power button. Check the fuse to see if it is blown. If so, replace it.
We hope you found this article helpful in showing you how to disassemble your Infinity massage chair. Remember to take your time and follow the instructions carefully, and you’ll be able to do it with no problem.